A expert juror has selected the winners from extra than 80 entries in this year’s Mercer County Senior Artwork Display, which can be viewed here on the Mercer County internet site.
“We have so many older grown ups who are tapping into their creativeness to generate new works of artwork,” explained Mercer County Government Brian M. Hughes. “I commend absolutely everyone who entered their perform in the County display and thank them for sharing their creative talent with us.”
Each 12 months, the Mercer County Division of Society and Heritage companions with the Mercer County Workplace on Aging to make the Mercer County Senior Art Demonstrate. Very first-position winners from the County demonstrate progress to the New Jersey Senior Citizen Art Exhibit held in the slide.
Mercer County residents age 60 or older might post artwork to the Mercer County Senior Artwork Demonstrate. Submissions have to be the original do the job of the applicant, made within just the past 3 decades, and not formerly entered in a Mercer County Senior Artwork Demonstrate or the Point out Senior Artwork Present. Artwork may possibly be entered in the adhering to groups: acrylic, craft, electronic art, mixed media, oil, pastel, images, print, sculpture, watercolor and is effective on paper. A professional juror selects the winners in this display. Up to 22 artists (one particular “professional” winner and one particular “non-pro” winner in each of the 11 categories) may possibly go on to the State Demonstrate. There is no rate to enter.
Outlined under are the persons who have been awarded initially, next and third spot and honorable point out in their respective categories in this year’s Mercer County Senior Art Present.
Pictured over is the get the job done submitted by Vivienne Wingfield of Hopewell Borough, who won 1st position for Pastels.
1. Lisa Gall, Trenton
2. Sandy SchwartzBird, Trenton
3. Allan Marcus, Princeton Junction
HM – Annette Osterlund, West Windsor Eleni Litt, Princeton and Amy Lerner, West Windsor
1. Rima Phillips, East Windsor
2. Loreta Macaraig, Hamilton
3. Ted Sikorski, Hamilton
HM – Maria Ferris, Lawrenceville
1. Connie Cruser, Hamilton Sq.
1. Ilene Dube, Princeton Junction
2. Judith Nahmias, Lawrenceville
3. Hermine Brooks, Lawrence
HM – Mark Schlawin, Princeton Junction
1. Nora Ananos, Princeton Junction
2. Jan Koczera, West Windsor
3. Andrea Pitluck, West Windsor
HM – Raj Oberoi, Robbinsville and Carlo Fiorentini, Princeton
1. Vivienne Wingfield, Hopewell
1. John Ward, Robbinsville
2. Judith Miller, Trenton
3. Stephanie Cuddahy, Hamilton
HM – Michael Inexperienced, East Windsor and Holly Crochetiere, Robbinsville
1. Ron Snyder, East Windsor
2. Suzanne Migliori, Trenton
3. Douglas Watt, Hamilton Square
1. Leslie Hatch – Finest IN Exhibit — NON-Pro, East Windsor
2. Michele Martin, Robbinsville
3. Karen Brodsky, West Windsor
HM – Catherine Edmonds, Lawrence Gitte Schlessinger, Princeton Junction and Helen Bilinski, Hamilton
Works on Paper
1. Lenore Isleib, East Windsor
2. Linda Ourach, East Windsor
3. Marina Lam, East Windsor
HM – Helen Nitzche, Hightstown Ramani Dahanayake, Princeton Junction and Diane Forer, East Windsor
1. Mabel Williams, Ewing
2. William Plank, Lawrenceville
3. Ruben Macaraig, Hamilton
HM – Dorothy Friedman, Pennington and Ed Drago, Robbinsville
1. Susan Luty, Hightstown
1. Terri Arruzzo, Hamilton
2. Helen Plank, Lawrenceville
3. Richard Majewski, Robbinsville
HM – Sheran Boddie, Lawrenceville
1. Lori Langsner, West Windsor
2. Norm Fesmire, Lawrence
3. Marge Miccio, Trenton
HM – Robert Lowe, Trenton and Gary Coyne, Mercerville
HM – Margaret Kalvar Bushnell, Princeton Junction
1. Maia Riem, West Windsor
2. Gary Becker, Trenton
3. Samuel Vovsi, Princeton
HM – Judy Filipponi, Robbinsville and Aubrey Kauffman, Ewing
1. Joy Kreves – Very best IN Present — Experienced, Ewing
2. Harry Jackendoff, Trenton
1. Pat Proniewski, Hamilton Sq.
2. Margaret Simpson, Hamilton
Works on Paper
1. Terry Goldstein, East Windsor
2. Frank Pastore, Hightstown
HM – David Potts, Hamilton
Submitted by Mercer County
We need to have your assist.
If MercerMe is your go-to resource for area information, you should assistance us! Our readers and advertising and marketing associates are needed to retain the news coming.
Hyperlocal, impartial, trusted, and digital, MercerMe has been supplying Hopewell Valley its news since 2013. We’re local community related.
Simply click here to subscribe these days!