The 92 County Artwork Clearly show capabilities artwork from 36 Hoosier artists furnishing a wide variety of paintings, drawings and other art types. This show is sponsored by the Eclectic Shoppe.
A total of 60 items were positioned on show out of the 135 entries submitted by 52 Hoosier artists for this competition. Judging this year’s exhibition was Huntington University Section of Art & Structure Chair and Affiliate Professor of Artwork Barb Michel.
The 92 County Artwork Clearly show award-winning artists of 2021 incorporate:
- Most effective of Exhibit: Terri Buchholz, December in the City (Allen County)
- Sponsor’s Decision: Mark Ober, Family of Art (Allen County)
- Initially Place: Brenda Stitcher, Just about every Fantastic Gift (Kosciusko County)
- Next Location: Kim Linker, Snowmobile Trail (Allen County)
- 3rd Area: Bonnie Jarboe, Innocence (Kosciusko County)
- Initially Spot: Jerry Ginther, An additional Lengthy Day (Fulton County)
- 2nd Position: Jerry Ginther, Lane 2 at the Drive-Thru (Fulton County)
- 3rd Area: Susan Wenger, At Rest (Allen County)
- Other Art Sorts
- 1st Place: Mark Ober, Temper of the Internal Man (Allen County)
- Next Area: Diana Fair, Calla Lilies (Allen County)
- Third Position: Elizabeth Wamsley, Woodland (Wabash County)
- Honorable Mentions
- Bonnie Jarboe, Cow (Kosciusko County)
- Dani Keifer, Viewing Self (Allen County)
- Diane Lehman, Night time Moves (Miami County)
- Mark Ober, Easterday (Allen County)
- Mark Ober, Household of Art (Allen County)
- Karen Rowland, Airship (Kosciusko County)
The Clark Gallery is open up to the general public Monday – Friday from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Experience coverings are necessary when moving into the Honeywell Heart.
The 92 County Art Present will also be hosted on-line at HoneywellArts.org/92-county and on the Honeywell Center Facebook web page.
Artwork could be obtained by calling the Honeywell Foundation Box Business Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 260-563-1102. Remember to be aware that 7% product sales tax will be additional to the value of the artwork. The Honeywell Foundation accepts different approaches of payment including verify, money, or demand. Checks should really be created payable to the Honeywell Heart. Artwork could not be taken out from the Clark Gallery prior to the completion of the exhibit.