Sunline Transit Agency’s 7th yearly College student Artwork Contest is now open up for submission. College students can enter their artwork for a possibility to have it displayed on the aspect of a zero-emission bus for a year!
This year’s topic is “Driving the Long run of Sustainability in the Coachella Valley.”
Pupils can add their artwork at www.SunLine.org/studentart
Contest guidelines for every single quality degree:
CONTEST Procedures FOR ELEMENTARY School Learners (GRADES K-5TH) AND
Center Faculty Learners (GRADES 6-8TH):
• Artwork could consist of crayons, paint, markers, or coloured pencils. No digital media acknowledged.
• Art ought to incorporate buses and landmarks that are unique to the Coachella Valley (for instance: windmills).
• The SunLine symbol will have to seem on any drawings of buses.
• Artwork Ought to incorporate a written information about how public drives long run sustainability for the atmosphere and must be integrated into the layout.
• All phrases should be spelled accurately.
• The back again of the poster will have to include things like the pursuing information and it need to be legible: student’s entire name, call cell phone range, e mail address, grade stage, university name, and teacher’s identify.
• Every single scholar may possibly post only just one poster structure. The style and design have to be initial function developed by the college student. The poster will have to evaluate 8.5 x 11” large. The layout ought to be laid out horizontally and submitted on typical paper or hefty paper these as poster or card inventory.
For a PDF checklist of the K-8th quality procedures, Click Here
CONTEST Principles FOR Significant University Learners (GRADES 9-12th):
• Artwork may possibly be composed of electronic media (pictures, graphic design) or classic artwork (paint, markers or colored pencils).
• Artwork ought to include things like buses and landmarks that are distinctive to the Coachella Valley (for case in point: windmills).
• The SunLine brand will have to surface on any drawings or photographs of buses.
• Artwork Must contain a prepared concept about how public drives potential sustainability for the surroundings and must be integrated into the structure.
• All phrases need to be spelled correctly.
• The back of the poster must incorporate the pursuing information and it will have to be legible: student’s entire identify, get in touch with mobile phone variety, email address, grade amount, faculty title, and teacher’s title.
• Just about every college student could submit only 1 structure. The style and design must be unique function developed by the pupil. The design and style will have to evaluate 8.5 x 11” wide. The design and style need to be laid out horizontally and submitted on typical paper or hefty paper these types of as poster or card inventory.
For a PDF checklist of the 9-12th grade guidelines, Click on In this article
Vital Details ABOUT SUBMISSION:
• Submission: Upload artwork images at www.SunLine.org/studentart (see base of web page)
• Keeping Artwork: All pupils Ought to maintain their artwork submission until finally the effects have been introduced. The finalists will be furnished an envelope to mail their artwork to SunLine. This is a requirement to have your artwork put on a bus or bus shelter.
A winner will be determined from every of the grade level groups for a total of a few (3) to start with spot winners.
The 1st place winners will have his or her artwork thoroughly wrapped on a hydrogen electric powered gasoline cell bus. The profitable entry will also be posted on SunLine’s web site, SunLine.org, or other printed/ digital components. The 2nd and third place winners will have his or her artwork exhibited at a community bus shelter in the Coachella Valley.
All artwork becomes the residence of SunLine Transit Company and may possibly be utilized for promotion, product sales or advertising applications that might contain regional media protection with proper credit rating to the artist. By entering the contest, you consent to have your name and photograph look as one of the winners. To obtain the entry facts packet, simply click in this article.
For far more details about the contest, contact the Promoting Section by electronic mail at [email protected] or mobile phone 760-343-3456.
Check out SunLine.org/studentart for downloadable simple fact sheets and informational video clips.
You can see the artwork of the finalists for the 6th Once-a-year Student Artwork Contest beneath: