* European stocks kick off June with strong gains
* USD hits 11-week low against major currencies
* U.S. stock futures under pressure, down 0.2%
* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020 http://tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh
* China surveys show growth at home, subdued exports
By Thyagaraju Adinarayan
LONDON, June 1 (Reuters) – World stocks hovered near three-month highs and the dollar was flat on Monday as optimism over economies opening up again boosted risk appetite, despite worries over mass protests in the United States and unease over Washington’s standoff with Beijing.
Having risen a whopping 35% from a late March trough, stocks looked set to kick off June with more gains. The MSCI world stocks index has recovered two-thirds of the losses it incurred in the aftermath of the coronavirus outbreak.
Investors were also relieved that President Donald Trump left a trade deal with China intact despite moving to end Washington’s special